AJ's Birthday...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Honestly, I can't believe he is nine. Nine just seems so old. I am really not handling this well. Just yesterday, he was little. Now he is getting so tall, and seeming so much more mature. Okay, more mature some of the time.

okay...enough of that..

AJ wanted a Zelda birthday cake. For all of you non-gamers out there, Zelda is an awesome video game. I honestly do not know where he gets his love of Zelda. It cannot have anything to do with the hours his mother has spent working on the games. Surely not.....

Anyway..if you google Zelda cakes you will get some pretty impressive results. Way out of my creative league. But...I can do a triforce. An arrangement of three triangles can't be that difficult, and it wasn't.

DSCN1590
The main thing is AJ was more than pleased!!!


0 comments: