2 for 1 Birthday deal!!!

TA and Sweet Pea have birthdays 10 days apart. This year our March was so busy that there was no way to have separate parties. So a few Saturdays ago, they shared a birthday party.
DSCN1401
waiting to blow out his candles

DSCN1405
By pure mistake, I bought the relighting candles. So it took forever for my poor children to blow them out. It also took much help from me. Sweet Pea was starting to get a tad be upset, but we finally did it.

My house was a mess of kids, food, and wrapping paper. It was wonderful.

DSCN1391
Sweet Pea's cake

DSCN1390
TA's cake

I really can't believe that my baby girl is now 4 and my baby boy is 6. Where has all the time went. It seems like just yesterday that I brought them home from the hospital. It has been such a joy to watch them grow and change, but at the same time I want to just hold them and have them be little still. In just a few weeks my oldest will be nine and I will definitely start to feel old. I am just sooo thankful for them. They truly are blessings, even when they drive me nuts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be the Broken Cookie...

A picture of Unforgiveness....and Letting it go...

Grandma