More TaeKwondo

So the boys went for their latest belt testing...and they passed. I am really proud of them. This time there was also a competion between the 4 HTA schools. So the boys competed against others in board breaking and pomsae (don't ask me what that really means, but I think it is basic forms). Here are the highlights:

DSCN0741
meditating at the beginning of the competition....I wish I could get them to be that quiet and still on command...okay I know I am dreaming

DSCN0752
belt testing

DSCN0780
AJ during the board breaking competition

DSCN0772
TA during the board breaking competion

They both recieved third place in the board breaking competion.

DSCN0793
Here they are with their medals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be the Broken Cookie...

A picture of Unforgiveness....and Letting it go...

Grandma