Just some thoughts...

I am thinking I might benefit from an actual.....schedule. I am not sure if I can handle that, but I am not seeming to be able to handle things the way they are. So, here are several reasons why:
1. I can't seem to get anything fully completed.
2. I can't stand half finished jobs.
3. My children's schoolwork is suffering from the lack of organization in my day.
4. My housework, meal planning, and pocketbook is also suffering for the same reasons.

so....for the big question....do you think a schedule would help?

Sometimes I think turning the phone and the computer off until after lunch would help a ton...oops did I really just write that? Nope surely that can't be the problem...nope not at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be the Broken Cookie...

A picture of Unforgiveness....and Letting it go...

Grandma