Mildred goes home.

We took Mildred back to the woods today. She was really an interesting turtle. She would wander all around the yard whenever we had her out. I think she was trying to get away from us. Maybe finding a place to hide. The kids will miss her, and so will I.

Here are a few more pics.

If you look close you can see her eye.

DSCN0023

Do you know how difficult it is to take pictures of a moving turtle?

DSCN0034

Here she is back in the woods.

DSCN0043

I think she is quite cute....for a turtle!

Comments

Leighann said…
Is it really THAT hard to take a pic of a turtle? I thought they were slow? ;)
holynickel said…
LOL....trust me...she was a fast one....for a turtle. and usually you take pictures of still things

Popular posts from this blog

Be the Broken Cookie...

A picture of Unforgiveness....and Letting it go...

Grandma