100 Days of Thankfulness Day #1

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I recently posted what I felt the Lord was teaching me about worry. One of the biggest ways to combat worry is to be thankful. So, as I was wandering around the web, I came across a new blog. Azul at The Blue Eyed Mexican has been doing a series on 100 days of Thankfulness. I feel this is perfect for me right now, so today I am going to begin my own series.

Today, I am most thankful for my Savior. I am thankful that he loves me inspite of all of my shortcomings. I am thankful that He never gives up on me. I am thankful that little by little He is making me the new creation that He wants me to be. I am thankful that He has forgiven my sin and loves me unconditionally. What a wonderful God he is. He is "familiar with my weakness, devoted to the end."* My Redeemer, Savior, Friend.


*from the song Redeemer, Savior, Friend by Darrel Evans and Chris Springer

1 comments:

Azul said...

God is so good, isn't He?

I'm glad to see you're doing '100 Days' too.

Thanks for visiting me and leaving a comment.